Friday 14 March 2008

Wealth beyond my wildest dreams

I am so excited. I've just literally been offered the opportunity to invest in seven oil and gas wells. This once in a lifetime investment opportunity came to me via the telephone from a very excited salesman, (who kept calling me Mr.Allen), and doesn't require me to part with any money at the moment. All I have to do is visit their website, log on using the personal ID assigned to me and the unique password that again is assigned only to me. Once I've logged on then I will be able to see the exciting opportunities for wealth beyond my wildest dreams that are available only to me!

Apart from getting my name wrong, I asked the nice man where he got my number from and where he was based. I am registered with the TPS (Telephone Preference Service) which is supposed to block exactly this sort of nuisance phone call. Unfortunately it doesn't work for callers from outside the UK!

Suffice it to say I won't be logging onto their website and entering my unique ID and Password. I might not know much about computers but logging onto an unknown website in this way seems like a fairly good way of by-passing the virus checker, the "firewall" and all my other on-line security methods and thereby opening up my computer to all sorts of nastiness!

Mind you it was nice to know someone thinks I'm worth targeting! I wish I had half as much money as some people think I have! Well must go now as I'm collecting my winnings from the Spanish Lottery. I was surprised as I don't remember buying a ticket but as the nice man said they entered on my behalf which is why they need a small deposit from me to release the full winning amount. So it must be my lucky day. The chance to investing in seven oil and gas wells and winning a lottery I never even entered! Seems too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment