Wednesday 25 March 2009

A new slant!

We are all no doubt well familiar with the Oil Minister;s Children trying to get money out of Nigeria and offering huge amounts in commission to anyone who will help them. However, I got a different angle thrown at me today. It just shows ow hard people are working to come up with new scams........the e-mail is someone called John at "cantv.net" which if you google search comes up with a header from Venezuela. Why a US Serviceman in Iraq would be using an ISP from South America is an obvious question.

Anyway, enjoy........

Hi,

I am SSG Dewayne Pittman, an active American soldier serving in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq, as our mission here is highly exclusive due toinsurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking our peaceful mission here.

We managed to secure funds from the war zone. The total amount is US$ 19 Million dollars in cash. We want to move this money out of this place,this place is a war zone, so that you may keep our share for us till when we will come over to meet you.We will take 70%, my partner and I.You take 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in a large box, using diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details.

This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs if you want to handle the deal with us as brothers.

Respectfully,
SSG DEWAYNE PITTMAN.

1 comment: