Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year

The old year finished on a bit of a high at a Murder Mystery Evening. I was Chief Breaking Wind (type cast again) the leader of the Cowpie Tribe. Unfortunately due to my inept leadership (trying to tell me something here with the allocation of characters!) all of my tribe left me and became Hornees. I didn't want to be Hornee so stayed a lonely, bitter Cowpie. However, when Sheriff R.I.Pilgrim revealed all it wasn't me who killed Judge Waylen Payne, it was the Madam of the local "Pigeon Ranch" who did it to protect her gold laundering racket. She'd found the perfect way to get stolen gold into circulation by having it made into gold teeth. She paid the local brawler to pick fights and knock teeth out, the local dentist then fitted gold teeth which the local undertaker removed after gunfights were staged to kill the 13 Handcart Boys, all of whom had mouths full of gold teeth! Confused. I was!!!

However, all in all a satisfactory end to 2007. Here's hoping 2008 can be a good year for everyone. I'm not making any New Year Resolutions as I never managed to keep them. Last year I was going to loose weight, exercise more and be nicer to the Mayor. I suppose one out of three isn't bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment