Friday 11 January 2008

Bra Sizes Explained

In addition to being a UKIP Councillor I am also a man. In my role as a man I have often wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes? It's the DD that gets me every time, why not A to I, why is one size in the middle two letters?

If any other male out there is similarly perplexed I managed to find the code on the Internet and thought it should be shared......

(A} Almost Boobs.
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up !

To anyone reading this who feels I have crossed a Politically Correct line I would say only one thing, Lighten up!

1 comment:

  1. I have a few more to add here, as the list does actually get bigger than the one you posted (no pun intended!)...

    {I} Income generated from 'Big Boob' magazines
    {J} Just can't stop
    {K} Keep thinking they could be bigger - just a bit
    {L} Lordy! What have I done?
    {M} Mistake!
    {N} Never mind, the money I make from these should help pay for a reduction later, when they start hanging down by my knees!

    ReplyDelete