Tuesday 11 September 2007

two down.....

Second meeting of the week in my Council Planner was a Members Seminar. However, as there was no topic identified the seminar didn't take place. Not sure if I can claim this as I was standing by ready to attend?

Spent the afternoon decorating the new kitchen in readiness for the re-location, not got a date yet but its only a matter of time! Had a cup of tea with one of the Councillors Lilley before collecting my daughter from the sixth form college. My cosy chat with Geoff was interrupted by a telephone call for him from The Mayor, never heard Lilley brown-nose so much, maybe the Cabinet post isn't such pie in the sky after all. Told Councillor Lilley that I would out him on my blog and he was very relaxed about it, possibly if I hadn't been there he and The Mayor would have talked about me behind my back.......hey! even paranoids have enemies......

No comments:

Post a Comment