Sunday 28 March 2010

The next e-mail!

My next attempt to find out what is going on!!!!

____________________________________________________________

E-Mail From: Steve Allison
Sent: 26 March 2010 18:14
To: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Cc: XXXXXX XXXXXXX; Alison Lilley External
Subject: FW: Copy of Information

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail.

It seems to me that you have this totally wrong? I would be grateful if you could let me have the statutory instrument by which you place upon me the obligation to provide a need to know?

As I am an elected member of Hartlepool Council surely the onus is actually on you as an Officer of the Council to justify why the information needs to be withheld from me?

Best Regards

Steve Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment