Sunday 10 May 2009

Hartlepool Dockfest 2009, Battle of the Bands


I assume the Hartlepool Dockfest 2009, Battle of the Bands heats have now all been completed? According to the Dockfest Website people were urged to go and cheer them on in the heats, where an audience vote as well as the judges' votes will be used to choose the best band. 8 bands will be picked to go forward to the semi finals on Friday 15 May at The Studio and Saturday 16 May at The Clarendon. The final will be held on Friday 19 June at The Studio.

I wonder who won the Heats on Friday 24 April, Saturday 25 April, Friday 1 May and Saturday 2 May. Hartlepool Council Website up to date as usual.......NOT

Click Here for Hartlepool dockfest 2009 - The Official Hartlepool Website

1 comment:

  1. Dont know about the other heats but from my heats it was myself (Al Devon) and Infernus that went through...

    I'm playing Semi's on Friday 15th at The Studio

    Al

    ReplyDelete