Saturday 24 November 2007

St.Hilda Christmas Fair

Rosie and I spent a hard morning failing to collect a package from a courier (was looking for a depot on Maypole Way and it was actually Maple Way!). We went to the St.Hilda Christmas Fair in the Borough Hall in the afternoon. It always amazes me how many people manage not to see me, but as I said to one resident I’m not getting stabbed in the back as much as I used to, but only because there isn’t much room left for any more knives. I did manage to get some nice things for various Christmas presents and some home made cakes which will be eaten almost immediately. The tombola stalls did very well out of my children as usual!

The afternoon was spent getting my son his first grown up suit, and I mean grown up, at fifteen and a half years old he is already four inches taller than me, I don't know where he gets it from? The suit is for his initial interviews for the Royal Navy which he is going to on Wednesday next week. He looks very smart though I say so myself. Tonight I am off to Darlington and might be back late if I'm lucky........

No comments:

Post a Comment