Monday 28 November 2011

Only 3 working days left in 2011

First day of the rest of my life! Tried to tell the tax man about my dad but they won't speak to me without a copy of the death certificate. I've now posted one off to them but they say "All post is dealt with in order of receipt" I asked what that meant and they told me that for receipt of post they are so far behind that "today" is actually December 20th. So taking the strike and Christmas into account my letter to them is unlikely to be even opened until 4th or 5th January 2012! What a way to run a country!

1 comment:

  1. Steve, as somone like you who thought the world of his dad, I know all too well how you feel. My dear old dad, at the age of 84, had a massive stroke in October 1999 and died six days later - I still miss him, also my mom too who died in December last year. All this does make you realise the importance of things.

    My dad was a great patriot and supported my political activity fully, as did my old mom.

    I wish you well Steve, your dad will always be in your thoughts and always with you, daft little things will happen that outof the blue will make you think of him. We all in UKIP will miss you too.

    ReplyDelete